MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA... ( I parte )

by - marzo 25, 2011




I worked as hostess for Martin Margiela fragrance "Untitled" in Douglas last week end.
I was curious to smell this perfume...it's a bit special, personally I don't like it because I love the perfumes very sweets and this is anything but sweet.
It's very fresh and summery, so if you want a new perfume you could go to Douglas to taste it and than let me know...
I'll add another pictures and detailed informations about the fragrance in the next post... 
xoxoFrancesca


Lo scorso week end ho fatto l'hostess per la fragranza di Martin Margiela "Untitled" da Douglas.
Ero tanto curiosa di sentire questo profumo...un po' particolare, personalmente non mi piace perchè amo i profumi molto dolci e questo è tuttaltro che dolce.
E' un profumo molto fresco ed estivo, a mio parere, quindi se volete un nuovo profumo andate da Douglas a provarlo e poi fatemi sapere...
In un prossimo post aggiungerò altre foto ed informazioni dettagliate sul profumo.
xoxoFrancesca















You May Also Like

41 commenti

Pagine