...WORK IN PROGRESS FOR MY BIRTHDAY...

by - giugno 15, 2011




Hi my followers ;)
It'll be my birthday Sunday, and I'm organizing my party.
I'm in a hurry, because I'm studing for my exams and I had the flu.
                                             I can’t make up my mind about which dress to wear,
the skirt is my creation, I bought D&G new collection material and I finished it today morning, it's fantastic!
I'm itching to publish it in my post.
Saturday is near, and I hope to go well.
Kisses
xoxo Francesca


Ciao miei followers ;)
Domenica è il mio compleanno, e sto organizzando la festa.
Sto facendo tutto di corsa, tra la preparazione degli esami e la mia influenza.
Sono ancora indecisa su cosa indossare come top,
la gonna è una mia creazione, ho comprato la stoffa di D&G della nuova collezione
ed oggi ho finito di cucirla, è riuscita bene ;)
Non vedo l'ora di farvela vedere attraverso le foto che farò.
Sabato è ormai vicino, spero che andrà tutto bene.
Un bacio
xoxo Francesca


You May Also Like

31 commenti

Pagine