"FAME"- "SARANNO FAMOSI"

by - luglio 04, 2011

Hi my dears!!!!
I was engaged in the set of the Ficarra & Picone's new film last week end,
the title of the film is "FIC&PIC IV".
I'm  super busy, I divide my week in 1000 engagements...
Here is the pictures in the course of the cameraworks.
I'm an hostess, I wore the original Alitalia uniform.
What do you think?
xoxoFrancesca


Ciao!!!!!
Questo fine settimana sono stata impegnata sul set del nuovo film di
 Ficarra & Picone, si intitola "FIC & PIC IV".
Sono sempre super impegnata, divido la mia giornata tra mille impegni...
Ecco alcune foto durante le riprese.
Sono un'hostess di volo e di terra, con la divisa originale dell'Alitalia.
Che ne pensate?Sto bene?
xoxoFrancesca






 Here is The actor: Ficarra and me


 Here is the other actor Picone and me


Here is the other actress Ambra Angiolini and me







The Ash shoes are mine.







You May Also Like

19 commenti

Pagine