...FAVIGNANA...

by - settembre 01, 2011



Hi to everyone!!!
I took these pictures in Favignana, when I walked  there in the evening.
S2BPRESS gave me this dress, it's a Rosè a pois dress!
It's a withe line dress, simple with a beautiful bow!
I thought to wear fuxia platform shoes with gold wedge.
I love the white colour with the gold in the summer, I think that show up the tan!
what do you think?

I'll show you new pictures about Egadi islands, they are amazing!
I love them!I hope that you 'll like them too!
xoxoFrancesca


Ciao a tutti!!!
Queste foto sono state scattate a Favignana,durante una passeggiata serale.
Il vestito mi è stato dato da S2BPRESS ed è di Rosè a pois.
E' di lino bianco, semplice, con un bellissimo fiocco sul petto!
Ho pensato di abbinarlo ad un paio di zeppe fuxia con tacco dorato.
Adoro il bianco con l'oro in estate, risalta tantissimo l'abbronzatura!
Voi che ne dite?

Vi farò vedere presto nuove foto delle Egadi, sono delle bellissime isole!
Me ne sono innamorata!Spero che piaceranno anche a voi!

xoxoFrancesca


























Dress: ROSE' A POIS
Shoes: GUESS
Bag: MOSCHINO
Nail polish: ESSENCE
Vintage bracelet

You May Also Like

15 commenti

Pagine