...THE PROMENADE...

by - settembre 08, 2011


Hi to everyone!!!
I watched the sunset while I was in the Favignana promenade!
 I thanks my boyfriend, because he took these pictures patiently!
( I'll give you a gift!!!)

I wore for this outfit a jeans shirt, boyfriend style, and a vintage lather belt, cowboy style!
I had the POPOCHOS watched, very confortable for the beach because it is waterproof!!!
What do you think?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Dopo una giornata di mare ho assistito al tramonto dal lungomare di Favignana!
Ringrazio il mio ragazzo che, pazientemente, mi ha scattato queste  foto!
(Ti farò presto un regalo!!!!)

In quest'outfit indosso una camicia modello "boyfriend" di jeans con un cinturone vintage di pelle con frange stile cowboy!
Al polso ho l'orologio POPOCHOS, comodissimo in spiaggia perchè resistente all'acqua!!!
Che ne dite?
xoxoFrancesca



















Shirt: H&M
Swimwear: EMPORIO ARMANI
Vintage belt
Watchs:POPOCHOS (thanks to POPOCHOS)
Flip flop: HAVAIANAS
Sunglasses: RAYBAN Clubmaster
Vintage bracelet
Nail polish: ESSENCE

You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine