...AUTUMN IN BLUE...

by - novembre 01, 2011



Hi to everyone!!!
I show you this autumnal outfit.
I choosed the blue, the black and the brown, and I fitted red shoes for my fancy.
What do you think?


I love Autumn because everything is yellow and red and it's perfect for take photo!

I bought this dress (autumn 2011/2012) from Zara when I went lastely to Milan. and the jacket is my creation!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Oggi vi propongo quest'outfit autunnale.
Ho optato sui colori come il blu, il nero ed il marrone, e per dare un po' di estro ho calzato una decolletè rossa. Che ne dite?

Adoro l'autunno perchè tutto si colora di giallo e rosso ed è ideale per fare foto d'effetto.

L'abito è della nuova collezione di Zara, l'ho acquistato a Milano l'ultima volta che sono andata, mentre la giacca è una mia creazione!
xoxoFrancesca

 

















LUNA by OLDANI ring







Dress: ZARA (A/W 2011)
HANDMADE by ME JACKET
Bag: GNONGA NEGRO ( thanks to S2BPRESS)
Nail polish : CHANEL 505 PARTICULIERE
Ring: LUNA by OLDANI
Belt: FABRIZIO MANCINI ( thanks to S2BPRESS)
VINTAGE SCARFE

You May Also Like

15 commenti

Pagine