...THE LAST LOOK OF THE YEAR...

by - dicembre 31, 2011


Hi to everyone!!!
I propose you the last outfit of the year to wish you HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Today wil be frenetic, I have to prepare food, to think which will be my outfit and prepare me for tonight.
I'll be busy this afternoon: I have to do the facemask, to have the sunbath, to vernish one's nails, to have one's hair set and to go to my friend's house.
My friend and I thought to wear a '40 style outfit, I went crazy to find the perfect look.
You 'll see my NEW YEAR EVE look the next days.
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
 Vi propino l'ultimo outfit del 2011 per augurarvi BUON ANNO!
Oggi sarà una giornata a dir poco frenetica, preparare la cena, pensare alla mise di stasera e soprattutto prepararsi alla perfezione.
Questo pomeriggio è già pieno di impegni: devo fare la maschera, seguita da lampada, mettere lo smalto, fare la piega ai capelli e correre a casa della mia amica dove festeggeremo.
Non avrò un attimo di tregua, penso anche voi ;)
Con la mia amica abbiamo pensato di vestirci stile anni '40, sono impazzita nello scegliere l'outfit ideale.
Vedrete nei prossimi giorni quando pubblicherò le foto che scatteremo stasera.
xoxoFrancesca


I WORE:
T-shirt: HTC
Skirt: ALESSANDRINI
HANDMADE by ME JACKET
VINTAGE HAT

You May Also Like

2 commenti

Pagine