...COFFEE TIME...

by - aprile 30, 2012


Hi to everyone!!!
My boyfriend and me spent a fabulous day in Milan last Thursday!
We went to Milan because we had to go to a party (I show it next time)!
I had some fashion appointments during the day, one of these about beauty and the other one about Made in Italy!
Are you curious?I'll show you all on the next posts!
I took these pictures during my coffee time in Piazza san Carlo.
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Giovedì scorso ho passato una bellissima giornata a Milano in compagnia del mio ragazzo!
Siamo andati a Milano perchè siamo stati invitati ad un party, che vi mostrerò prossimamente!
Durante la giornata avevo alcuni appuntamenti "fashion", uno riguardante il beauty e l'altro il Made in Italy!
Siete curiosi? Nei prossimi giorni vi terrò aggiornati!
Le foto che ho pubblicato le ho scattate durante una pausa caffè in Piazza san Carlo!
xoxoFrancesca










 Do you like my T-shirt?
It's Pinko limited edition S/S 2012. Miss PIGGY is the new Pinko fashion icon,
in fact Pinko show it on its T-shirts!
I wore ANIMAL model!

Vi piace la mia T-shirt?
 Edizione limitata di Pinko! Quest'anno Miss PIGGY è la nuova fashion icona di Pinko che l'ha voluta presentare in varie forme sulle sue t-shirts!
Quella indossata da me è il modello ANIMAL!





LOCATION: Piazza San Carlo, Milano

I WORE:

T-Shirt: PINKO limited edition MISS PIGGY (thanks to PINKO)
Jacket: PINKO S/S 2012 (Thanks to PINKO)
Skirt: PINKO (Old collection)
Necklace: LUNA BY OLDANI (Thanks to Luna by Oldani)
Nail polish: LANCOME VERNIS in LOVE (thanks to Lancome)

You May Also Like

7 commenti

Pagine