...SPRING TIME...

by - aprile 25, 2012





Hi to everyone!!!
Today is national holiday so I stay at home to relax me!
My outfit is easy, I choose to combine two different denim.
I don't like wear all denim but with this long white T-shirt I like so much this outfit.
Finally the weather is good so I chose to wear these shoes!
What do you think?
xoxoFrancesca
Ciao a tutti!!!
Oggi festa nazionale e si rimane a casa, nè università nè lavoro, ma tanto relax.
 Anche l'outfit è molto easy, e nella scelta di cosa indossare ho voluto osare con l'accostamento tra due denim differenti.
Non mi è mai piaciuto accostare jeans csu jeans ma essendo di due blu differenti e spezzando con la T-shirt bianca ho notato che il tutto stava molto bene!
Finalmente un caldo sole per poter sfoggiare i miei zoccoli!
Che ne dite?
xoxoFrancesca







This GAS denim jacket is very old, in fact I'll show you how I'm going to adjust it!
Questo giubotto è di una vecchia collezione di GAS, presto vi mostrerò come lo modificherò!







I WORE:

Danim Jacket: GAS
T-shirt: IRR (Thanks to I Ragazzi del Rosso)
Jeans: FORNARINA (Thanks to Fornarina)
Shoes: ASH
Nail polish: VERNIS in LOVE LANCOME (Thanks to Lancome)
Sunglasses: RAYBAN CLUBMASTER
Necklace: LUNA by OLDANI

You May Also Like

24 commenti

Pagine