[HOLIDAY]...ON THE BEACH WHIT KARL...

by - agosto 26, 2012



 Hi to everyone!!!
My boyfriend and me chose to relax this summer as you can observe about my posts!
In fact we was on the beach all day, while to Porto Vecchio all night long!
So my outfits are "sauvage"...what do you think about my T-shirt whit a fashion Karl Lagerfeld skull?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Come avete potuto notare nei miei precedenti post, quest'anno ho scelto insieme al mio ragazzo, di trascorrere un'estate selvaggia all'insegna del relax.
Infatti il giorno lo trascorrevamo in spiaggia e la sera a Porto Vecchio.
Pertanto i miei outfit saranno anch'essi "selvaggi"...che ne dite della mia T-shirt con il teschio fashion di Karl Lagerfeld?
xoxoFrancesca





LOCATION: PALOMBAGGIA BEACH, Corsica

I WORE

T-shirt: A FAULT (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Shoes: SUPERGA
Nail polish: "VERNIS in LOVE" LANCOME (Thanks to LANCOME)
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to I-I)


You May Also Like

9 commenti

Pagine