...WELCOME DECEMBER...

by - dicembre 03, 2012



Hi to everyone!!!
December: last month of the year...it's almost at Christmas and New year.
I already think about outfit, make-up and nail polish that I'll wear in those nights.
Now, I show you the new Pinko dress, I match it whit my BF's  leather jacket!
The location is perfect because the yellow ocher fabric stands out well!
I chose the mini pochette that Pinko gave me during its press day last month.
Do you like it?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Siamo già a dicembre, ultimo mese dell'anno!
Manca poco a Natale e a Capodanno, ho già iniziato a pensare agli outfit, al make-up e allo smalto che indosserò in quelle sere!
Per adesso vi mostro il bellissimo vestito di Pinko abbinato al giubbotto di pelle del mio ragazzo!
Ottima location per far risaltare il giallo ocra del tessuto!
Come micro pochette ho utilizzato quella che mi ha regalato Pinko durante il press day dello scorso mese!
Vi piace?
xoxoFrancesca














LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Leather jacket: SWORD limited edition
Dress: PINKO(Thanks to PINKO)
Collant: PHILIPPE MATIGNON
Shoes: JEFFREY CAMPBELL
Pochette: PINKO (Thanks to PINKO)
Necklace and ring: LUNA by OLDANI (Thanks to Luna by Oldani)
Nail polish: LANCOME VERNIS (Thanks to LANCOME)




You May Also Like

12 commenti

Pagine