...GUSTY STYLE...

by - aprile 28, 2013


Hi to everyone!!!
My watchword is COLOUR, in spite of the bad weather.
I wore the long SHIKI T-shirt, it's gusty and glamour, thanks also to the orange fluo zip on the back.
I matched it with the parka, its hat protected me from the rain.
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Nonostante il cielo grigio ed una pioggia indisponente, la mia parola d'ordine è COLORE!
Per questo outfit ho scelto la lunga T-shirt firmata SHIKI, dallo stile grintoso, molto glamour grazie anche alla cerniera arancione fluo sulla schiena.
L'ho abbinata al parka con tanto di cappuccio, che mi ha riparata dalla pioggia!
xoxoFrancesca












Detail about SHIKI top


LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

T-shirt: SHIKI (Thanks to SHIKI)
Jeggins: ABERCROMBIE
Parka: 070 (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Shoes: SUPERGA
Foulard: ALEXANDER McQUEEN
Bracelet:HTC
Nail polish: LANCOME (Thanks to LANCOME)
Necklace and ring: LUNA by OLDANI (Thanks to LUNA by OLDANI)

You May Also Like

28 commenti

Pagine