...I THINK SPRING...

by - aprile 12, 2013



PICTURES BY TOCOOL


Hi to everyone!!!
I like so much walking along the Po river, when it's a good weather in Turin (if I'm not busy).
It's not like along the promenade, but I relax me equally.
I chose a sport look for a sunny afternoon, in fact I wore PINKO S/S 2013 camouflage pants and white sweatshirt.
In spite of the colours, of this outfit, are neutral, the mirror lens of Italia-Independent sunglasses gave a good touch of colour and ligh.
What do you think about it?
xoxoFrancesca


Ciao a tutti!!!
Quando a Torino spunta il sole, mi piace tantissimo passeggiare lungo il Po (se non ho mille impegni) .
Non sarà come passeggiare su un romanto lungomare, ma a me rilassa ugualmente.
Look sportivo per un pomeriggio soleggiato.
Ho scelto di indossare pantaloni camouflage ed una felpa bianca della nuova collezione di Pinko,, nonostante l'outfit sia composto da colori neutrali, le lenti a specchio degli occhiali danno un bel tocco di colore e luce.
Che ne dite?
xoxoFrancesca


















MONTE dei CAPPUCCINI, Turin

LOCATION: PO RIVER, Turin

I WORE

Sweatshirt: PINKO S/S 2013 (Thanks to PINKO)
Pants: PINKO  S/S 2013 (Thanks to PINKO)
VINTAGE SHIRT
Shoes: SUPERGA
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Bag: LOUIS VUITTON
Watch: HOOPS (Thanks to HOOPS)
Nail polish: CHANEL "HOLIDAY" (Thanks to CHANEL)
Bracelet: TROLLBEADS


BEHIND THE CAMERA: TOCOOL by MARTA

You May Also Like

12 commenti

Pagine