...TRICOT BEACH WEAR...

by - agosto 14, 2013





Hi to everyone!!!
My holiday goes on brilliantly!
I love Corsica and I'm relaxing a lot.
I show you again my MISS BEE tricot  swim wear and PLAY HAT sneakers.
Do you like it?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Le mie vacanze stanno continuando alla grande!
La Corsica è splendida ed io mi sto rilassando tantissimo,
Oggi vi ripropongo il costume in tricot di MISS BEE e le sneakers della PLAY HAT.
Vi piace?
xoxoFrancesca










MISS BEE Swim wear



PLAY HAT sneakers and GIN_KI  bracelet

ITALIA-INDEPENDENT mirror sunglasses

LOCATION: TONNARA PLAGE, Bonifacio

I WORE

Swim wear: MISS BEE S/S 2013 (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Shorts: HTC
Belt: HTC
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Sneakers: PLAYHAT S/S 2013 (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Bracelet: GIN_KI (Thanks to GIN_KI)
Nail polish: VERNIS in LOVE, LANCOME (Thnks to LANCOME)

You May Also Like

18 commenti

Pagine