...WILD SOUTH BEACH...

by - agosto 04, 2013



Hi to everyone!!!
I discovered this idyllic and wild beach around South Corse during my tour.
I took some pictures at dusk, and in my opinion, they are fantastic thanks to the yellow light.
I wore an amazing tricot swimwear and a leather gilet...I had to go for a ride :)
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Durante le mie perlustrazioni, in quel del Sud della Corsica, ho scoperto questa fantastica spiaggia, un po' selvaggia ed un po' paradisiaca.
A fine giornata ho scattato alcune foto ed il risultato a mio parere è ottimo grazie alla luce calda data dal tramonto.
Nell'outfit oltre ad indossare un fantastico costume in tricot, indosso un gilet di pelle...in Corsica ci si sposta solo in moto :)
xoxoFrancesca











ITALIA-INDEPENDENT mirror sunglasses


LOCATION: GRAND SPERONE, Corsica

I WORE

Swimwear: MISS BEE S/S 2013 (Thanks to S2BRESS)
LEATHER GILET
Shoes: LOVE MOSCHINO
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Nail polish: L'OREAL (Thanks to L'OREAL)


You May Also Like

18 commenti

Pagine