...AUTUMN IN LOVE...

by - ottobre 23, 2014

PICTURES by INGRID


Hi to everyone!!!
I show you  an autumnal outfit for the first post of this week.
I wore a JO NO FUI dressy dress, even if my look was casual.
It's a simple little black dress with pink pastel insert on the back, I matched it with my leather jacket and HTC ankle boots.
It's perfect for an afternoon walk around my city.
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Finisco la settimana proponendovi un outfit autunnale.
Ho indossato un elegante vestito di JO NO FUI, anche se l'ho reso più casual per il mio outfit.
Il vestito è un semplice tubino nero con l'inserto sulla schiena rosa pastello, l'ho voluto abbinare al mio giubbotto di pelle e ai miei stivaletti HTC.
Ideale per una passeggiata pomeridiana chic per il centro della mia città.
xoxoFrancesca


















LOCATION: PIAZZA SOLFERINO, Turin

I WORE

Dress: JO NO FUI A/W 2013/2014 (Thanks to JO NO FUI)
LEATHER JACKET
Boots: HTC
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Watch: CALVIN KLEIN
Ring: LUNA by OLDANI (Thanks to LUNA by OLDANI)
Foulard: ALEXANDER McQUEEN
Bag: LOUIS VUITTON

You May Also Like

7 commenti

Pagine