...KEEP CALM AND WEAR SPOTTED...

by - novembre 08, 2013

PICTURES by INGRID

Hi to everyone!!!
I had lunch with my best friend and also official photographer yesterday.
 I spent two pleasant and relaxing hours with her, and at last we realized this shooting.
I chose an "high school" style wearing my SHIKI sweatshirt, denim shirt and jeggins, but I'm not exactly a teen, so I matched all with varnish bag and shoes...the ITA-KLI fur spotted jacket is the treat!
What do you think about it?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Come si può rinunciare ad un pranzo in compagnia dell'amica preferita nonchè mia fotografa ufficiale?
Ho passato un paio di ore in sua compagnia e come sempre sono state rilassanti e piacevolissime, ed alla fine ci siamo ritrovate a scattare alcune foto per questo mio outfit.
Per il pranzo ho scelto di indossare un look "high school" con tanto di felpa SHIKI, camicia di jeans e jeggins, ma siccome non sono più proprio una ragazzina, l'ho reso più da "donna" con decolletè e borsa di vernice...la chicca è senz'altro il pellicciotto ITA-KLI, leopardato e perfetto con ogni stile!
Cosa ne pensate?
xoxoFrancesca
















In my opinion the combo between sweatshirt and spotted jacket is likeable.
The SHIKI sweatshirt is simple in spite of the leather sequins insert, it's really original.

Trovo simpatica la combinazione tra la felpa ed il pellicciotto leopardato.
Il risultato è grazioso.
La felpa di SHIKI è semplice nonostante l'inserto di paillettes in pelle, davvero originale.



These sunglasses are sensational, aren't they?
They are denser than the I-V classic.
I chose the bordeaux colour, but you can choose among a lot of  other colours.

Avete visto quanto sono strepitosi questi occhiali? 
Sono i classici I-V ma molto più spessi.
Io ho scelto il bordeaux, ma esistono altre varianti!

I-V ITALIA-INDEPENDENT sunglasses

LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Sweatshirt: SHIKI (Thanks to SHIKI)
Shirt: PATRIZIA PEPE
Jeggins: ZARA
Shoes: MICHAEL KORS
Fur jacket: ITA-KLI (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Bag: FURLA A/W 2013/2014 (Thanks to FURLA)
Bracelet: HTC
Nail polish: VERNIS in LOVE, LANCOME (Thanks to LANCOME)


THANKS TO SHIKI

Follow SHIKI here
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
PINTEREST
INSTAGRAM


You May Also Like

1 commenti

Pagine