...COLD WINTER...

by - dicembre 28, 2013


Hi to everyone!!!
Did you have a lovely Christmas?
I passed  Christmas day with my family, after the lunch I went for a walk among the streets of my city!
Here is the look that I chose!
I wore the amazing and warm ITA-KLI fur coat, considering the glacial weather!
The new entry is the damask GAS jeans, you'll see it on other posts very soon.
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Avete passato un buon Natale?
Io l'ho trascorso insieme alla mia famiglia e dopo un pranzo, fortunatamente non eccessivamente abbondante, ho fatto una passeggiata tra le vie della mia città!
Ecco il look che ho deciso di indossare per il 25, non poteva ovviamente mancare la pelliccia di ITA-KLI, calda per queste giornate glaciali!
I jeans damascati della GAS jeans, sono una new entry e li vedrete presto in altri post in tante versioni!
xoxoFrancesca














SALAR bag + ITALIA-INDEPENDENT sunglasses + HTC bracelet



LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Fur coat: ITA-KLI (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
SILK TOP TANK
Jeans: GAS jeans A/W 2013/2014 (Thanks to GAS jeans)
Ankle boots: ASH
Bag: SALAR   (Thanks to S2BPRESS) 
Sunglsses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Bracelet: HTC
Cashemere hat: C'N'C
Nail polish: VERNIS in LOVE, LANCOME (Thanks to LANCOME)

You May Also Like

4 commenti

Pagine