...WILDFOX+WILDBLOG...

by - febbraio 10, 2014

PICTURES BY FEDERICO ALBA 
Hi to everyone!!!
The look of today is improvised, in fact I had personal errands to run so I took some pictures considering the amazing day!
I told about WILDFOX, the new brand with which I collaborate, on my old post.
Here I show you another sweatshirt: pink pastel colour and scattered shells, what do you think about it?
I mixed it with my POP-UP jeans and ITALIA-INDEPENDENT kefia, it's a good combo!
Let me know what do you think!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Il look di oggi è improvvisato, sono uscita da casa per delle commissioni e ne ho approfittato per fare anche delle foto, data la splendida giornata.
Vi ho già parlato in un vecchio post del nuovo brand WILDFOX con cui collaboro, qui vi propongo un'altra maglia, dal colore rosa pastello con delle conchiglie sparse, è stato amore a prima vista, cosa ne pensate?
L'ho abbinata ai jeans POP-UP di GAS ed alla kefia di ITALIA-INDEPENDENT, nell'insieme è un bell'abbinamento!
Fatemi sapere  se vi piace.
xoxoFrancesca 









LOCATION:Turin

I WORE

Sweatshirt: WILDFOX S/S 2014 (Thanks to DOMINGO COMMUNICATION)
Jeans: GAS JEANS POP-UP (Thanks GAS)
Shoes: ASH S/S 2014 (Thanks bto DOMINGO COMMUNICATION)
Kefia: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Eyewear: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Bag: FURLA A/W 2013/2014 (Thanks to FURLA)
Nail polish: VERNIS in LOVE, LANCOME (Thanks to LANCOME)



You May Also Like

1 commenti

Pagine