...MID AUGUST HOLIDAY...

by - agosto 15, 2014


Have a nice mid August holiday all of you!!!
I wore an asymmetric PINKO dress and my hystorical but irreplaceable SALAR bag for my last long night.
Clearly ITALIA-INDEPENDENT doesn't miss on my face not even during the sunset.
I chose the new I-I collection because they are amazing for this Summer and its colour remembers Tiffany ;)
xoxoFrancesca

Buon Ferragosto a tutti!!!
Ieri mi sono preparata ad affronatare questa lunga nottata, indossando un abito dal modello asimmetrico di PINKO, abbinandolo alla borsa di SALAR, ormai storica ma insostituibile.
Ovviamente gli occhiali ITALIA-INDEPENDENT non possono mai mancare neanche all'ora del tramonto, 
ho scelto questi della nuova collezione dal colore che ricorda Tiffany, fantastici per questa estate.
xoxoFrancesca 








SALAR bag


ITALIA-INDEPENDENT sunglasses








LOCATION: PORTO CERVO, Sardinia

I WORE

Dress: PINKO (Thanks to PINKO)
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Bag: SALAR (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Shoes: MICHAEL KORS
Nail polish: LANCOME SUMMER LIMITED EDITION (Thanks to LANCOME)
Bracelet: HTC





You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine