...MY DREAM IS TO FLY...

by - agosto 29, 2014



Hi to everyone!!!
I propose you  my fsavourite summer 2014 dress today.
I wore it in a private exclusive party in Porto Cervo, but I prefered showing you  during a sunny day in a desert beach.
Its cobalt blue stands out for the sea and the amazing landscape and makes it more charming.
I was barefoot and I had the wind among my hair, and I liked flying.
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Questo che vi propongo oggi è uno dei miei vestiti preferiti.
L'ho indossato ad una festa esclusiva a Porto Cervo, ma ho preferito mostrarvelo nella sua eleganza e magnificienza durante una giornata in una spiaggia deserta.
Il colore blu cobalto in un paesaggio come questo lo rende ancora più magico.
A piedi scalzi e col vento tra in capelli, sembrava di volare.
xoxoFrancesca



















LOCATION: PORTO CERVO

I WORE

Dress: JO NO FUI (Thanks to JO NO FUI)
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Nail polish: LANCOME SUMMER LIMITED EDITION

You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine