...TWIN-SET COOPEARATION...

by - agosto 05, 2014



Hi to everyone!!!
I spent an amazing afternoon at TWEEN-SET store in Turin last week before my summer holiday.
I'm cooperating with TWEEN-SET but I can't tell you nothing about it now, I just tell you that I'm a lot excited.
For the moment I show you the pics that I took during my visit.
xoxoFrancesca


Ciao a tutti!!!
Prima di partire per le mie vacanze, ho trascorso un fantastico pomeriggio nel negozio di TWEEN-SET a Torino, in vista di una futura collaborazione.
Non voglio e non posso ancora raccontarvi nulla a riguardo, ma sono emozionata per ciò che mi è stato proposto.
Per il momento vi mostro alcuni scatti fatti durante la mia visita.
xoxoFrancesca










LOCATION: TWEEN-SET TURIN STORE

I WORE

SILK TOP
Skirt: SHIKI (Thanks to SHIKI)
Shoes: GIORGIO ARMANI
Nailpolish: LANCOME SUMMER LIMITED EDITION (Thanks to LANCOME)

You May Also Like

1 commenti

Pagine