...Don Giovanni -TORINO- + 2BEFAB...

by - dicembre 18, 2014



Hi to everyone!!!
I'm super busy for my BESPOKE XMAS SALE this week  because I organized it on the occasion of the first Don Giovanni -TORINO-Christmas.
Don Giovanni -TORINO-  is my fashion house, in fact I realize tailored man suit. 
I'm happy to talk  you about my new job, in addiction to fashion blogger activity, so I'd like sharing with you this new experience by now, I'll bring you up about  my fashion tailored house.

AROMATICOBAR, luxury and prestigious Turin store, accomodates Don Giovanni -TORINO- with KINLOCH, PRET-A-POCHETTE, FASHION MOVIDA, MR.NICO, SILVIA GAGLIARDINI etc.etc. 

AROMATICOBAR sells woman clothes and accessories and niche parfums.
The mood is refined and chic thanks also to the fireplace in this location, and it's perfect for the BESPOKE XMAS SALE.
I show you some pics about the first days Today, I'll publish other one very soon.
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
In questa settimana sono super impegnata per la BESPOKE XMAS SALE che ho organizzato in occasione del primo Natale di Don Giovanni -TORINO- il mio atelier sartoriale di abiti da uomo su misura.
Sono felicissima di parlarvi della mia  attività, oltre quella di fashion blogger,
da oggi vorrò definitivamente condividere anche questa esperienza con voi, e da questo momento vi terrò aggiornate anche riguardo le novità del mio atelier!

Don Giovanni -TORINO- in collaborazione con altri brand quali KINLOCH, PRET-A-POCHETTE, FASHIONMOVIDA, MR.NICO, SILVIA GAGLIARDINI etc.etc. sono stati ospitati da AROMATICOBAR un prestigioso e lussuoso negozio torinese, in cui oltre a vendere abbigliamento ed accessori femminili selezionati, ha una vasta scelta di profumi ricercati e di nicchia sia 

L'atmosfera è raffinata e calda, anche grazie al camino presente in negozio.
Oggi vi mostrerò alcune foto delle prime giornate della BESPOKE XMAS SALE, prossimamente vi mostrerò altre immagini, spero vi piacciano.
xoxoFrancesca


AROMATICOBAR, Via Maria Vittoria 41 Torino

SILVIA GAGLIARDINI

KINLOCH foulard W/ Don Giovanni -TORINO- jacket

KINLOCH silk tie W/ Don Giovanni -TORINO- denim shirt


KINLOCH foulard W/ Don Giovanni -TORINO- jackets

FASHION MOVIDA bracelets

KINLOCH silk pocketsqures

PRET-A-POCHETTE 


KINLOCH foulard W/ Don Giovanni -TORINO- Casentino coat

KINLOCH papillon

AROMATICOBAR 


AROMATICOBAR

AROMATICOBAR


LOCATION: VIA MARIA VITTORIA 41/g Turin

I WORE
Dress: KATE (Thanks NO-WORDS)

You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine