...MY FAVOURITE SUNSET...

by - dicembre 04, 2014

GABRIELE OLDRINI ph

Hi to everyone!!!
I love these pics, I'd like to look them for ever, in fact I thanks to Gabriele Oldrini, I can't stay without him for my shooting!
What do you think about these pics?
Btw... I chose to wear the maxi wool Mr.&Mrs. Italy sweater, it's very long so I decided to wear it like a dress. 
I mixed it with fucsia sunglasses and FABIO RUSCONI loafers and blue maxi WHITEin8 bag.
I love it, and you?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Adoro queste foto, non smetterei più di guardarle, ringrazio infatti Gabriele Oldrini, oramai senza di lui non riesco più a realizzare gli shooting!!!
Voi cosa ne pensate? Vi piacciono?
Parlando dell'outfit invece, ho scelto di indossare il maglione lungo e largo di Mr.&Mrs. Italy di lana, essendo così lungo ho optato di utilizzarlo mo'di vestito, l'ho abbinato agli occhiali fucsia come le loafers di FABIO RUSCONI, mentre la maxi bag di WHITEin8 blu come il maglione.
A me piace, a voi?
xoxoFrancesca








FABIO RUSCONI





LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Sweater: MR.&MRS. ITALY  (Thanks to MR.&MRS. ITALY)
Slippers: FABIO RUSCONI (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Bag: WHITEiN8 (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Nail polish: LANCOME VERNIS in LOVE (Thanks to LANCOME)

BEHIND THE CAMERA: GABRIELE OLDRINI ph

You May Also Like

2 commenti

Pagine