...I WASN'T READY...

by - febbraio 06, 2015



GABRIELE OLDRINI ph.

Hi to everyone!!!
It's Friday finally but I'm not still ready!
I have a lot of ideas, plans and projects but I get lost among shooting and thoughts ;)
Today, I show you this outfit in which the fucsia takes over!
I wore the original GOOSE FEEL winter coat, its model is an unusual for a winter coat, in fact it's really short but I can assure it's very warm!
I didn't dare with colous so I chose this black CAROLINA WYSER jeans, it's decorated whit a lot of embroideries and I think they are amazing!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Mi sto preparando per il weekend, ma non sono ancora pronta!
 Ho mille idee, programmi e progetti da realizzare, ma mi perdo tra i miei pensieri e shooting ;)
Nel post di oggi vi vorrei mostrare un outfit in cui il fucsia la fa da padrone.
Ho indossato l'originale piumino di GOOSEFEEL, vuoi per la fantasia vuoi anche per il modello anomalo per essere un piumino invernale, ma vi assicuro che tiene caldo.
Per non esagerare con il colore, ho indossato il jeans nero di Carolina Wyser, abbellito con mille ricami persino sull'orlo, fantastici!!!
Cosa ne pensate?
XoxoFrancesca




LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Winter jacket: GOOSE FEEL (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Jeans: CAROLINA WYSER (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Hat: HAPPINESS BRAND
LEATHER GLOVES
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Shoes: FABIO RUSCONI (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Lipgloss: LIPLOVER, LANCOME (Thanks to LANCOME)

BEHIND THE CAMERA GABRIELE OLDRINI ph.

You May Also Like

2 commenti

Pagine