...CRISTIAN&CO for DISARONNO NIGHT...

by - giugno 28, 2015


Hi to everyone!!!
I wore this amazing and long CRISTIAN&CO dress for my last DISARONNO night.
Despite it's long, it's also casual  thanks to its pastel colours and its simple model, so I combined it with my new FENDI shoes and I think it was perfect for an happy hour in fact the final result it was amazing.
I spent a magnificent night with my friends and I look forward to be Tuesday for another Disaronno night.
Stay tuned and you'll discover my next look!
xoxoFrancesca


Ciao a tutti!!!
Per la serata DISARONNO ho scelto di indossare questo fantastico abito lungo firmato CRISTIAN&CO.
Nonostante sia lungo non è impegnativo, infatti grazie ai suoi colori pastello sulle tonalità del giallo, lo si può indossare anche per un aperitivo, l'ho voluto abbinare alla mie nuove zeppe di FENDI ed il risultato non è niente male!
Ho trascorso una serata splendida insieme ai miei amici e non vedo l'ora di prendere parte alla prossima...seguitemi e scoprirete il mio prossimo look per un'altra serata DISARONNO.















LOCATION: Kogin's, Turin

I WORE

Dress: CRISTIAN&CO (Thanks to CRISTIAN&CO)
Shoes: FENDI
Ring: LUNA by OLDANI (Thanks to LUNA by OLDANI)
Nail polish: LANCOME VERNIS in LOVE (Thanks to LANCOME)

BEHIND THE CAMERA LEPAPILLONbyEL





You May Also Like

1 commenti

Pagine