...I'M FABULOUS...

by - giugno 10, 2015

Behind the camera LEPAPILLONbyEL

Hi to everyone!!!
Here I'm going around my city after repeat programmes.
I chose to wear a colourful and long MANGANO skirt, with a red top and GUCCI open toe shoes.
Didn't miss the python ITALIA-INDEPENDENT luxury collection sunglasses and the MANURINA red clutch, it's a new entry among my cooperations.
What do you think about this outfit?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Dopo essere stata ripresa alle prese ai fornelli, eccomi in giro per le vie della mia città.
Per il giorno di ripresa, ho scelto di indossare un bellissimo gonnellone di MANGANO, colorato e largo proprio come piace a me,  insieme ad una maglia rossa  e alle decolletè open toe di GUCCI.
Non potevano mancare gli occhiali di pitone ITALIA-INDEPENDENT, della collezione luxury, e la clutch firmata MANURINA, new entry tra le mie collaborazioni.
Cosa pensate del mio look?
xoxoFrancesca









You can shop other MANURINA bags on FINAEST.COM






 LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Top: FORNARINA
Skirt: MANGANO S/S 2015 (Thanks to NO-WORDS)
Shoes: GUCCI
Clutch: MANURINA (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Bracelet: TOOLATE I-SCREAM (Thanks to NO-WORDS)

BEHIND THE CAMERA LEPAPILLONbyEL

You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine