...#2BEFABGOESTOMFW + MANGANO...

by - ottobre 16, 2015


Hi to everyone!!!
Here I'm with another look that I wore during MFW.
I felt in love with it when I saw it, it's a MANGANO dress, A/W 2015/2016 collection.
It has a bustier with tulle shoulder pad and large skirt.
I mixed it with my black Fendi shoes, in this way my outfit is a total black, 
VERA GIVEL pastel pink clutch and ITALIA-INDEPENDENT fucsia sunglasses are the exception about colour.



Ciao a tutti!!!
Ecco un altro look indossato durante la MFW.
Appena ho visto quest'abito, me ne sono innamorata e non vedevo l'ora di mostrarvelo.
Fa parte della collezione A/I 2015/2016 di MANGANO, è formato da un bustino con stecche e spalline in tulle come la gonna super vaporosa.
Ho scelto di abbinarlo ad un paio di scarpe di FENDI, prettamente nero per rimanere su un total black, l'unico colore è il fucsia degli occhiali ed il rosa cipria della pochette VERA GIVEL.
Cosa ne pensate?
xoxoFrancesca










LOCATION: Milan

I WORE

Dress: MANGANO (Thanks to NO-WORDS)
Shoes: FENDI
Clutch: VERA GIVEL (Thanks to FAYER COMMUNICATION)
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
NailPolish: LANCOME, Vernis in Love 8thanks to LANCOME)

You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine