...CROPPED PANTS...

by - gennaio 14, 2016


Hi to everyone!!!
I like so much this georgette MANGANO shirt with eco-leather inserts,
in fact It's very light and it blows in the wind.
Its model has a fabric belt,
but I didn't wore it because I prefered without for this look!
And...what do you think about my cropped pants?
I love them and I wear very often, in fact I'll show you them in every way!!!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Adoro questa camicia di MANGANO
è in georgette misto seta con dei dettagli in eco-pelle, 
quindi leggera e svolazzante.
Da modello originario, dovrebbe essere indossata con un cinturino, 
che vi mostrerò in un prossimo outfit,
per questo, invece, ho voluto indossarla senza nulla in modo da lasciarla morbida e lunga dietro.
E cosa ne pensate dei miei cropped pants?
Io, semplicemente li adoro e li indosso spesso in ogni modo!
Avrete modo di verli in  tutte le salse prossimamente.
xoxoFrancesca






I-Paintstore I-phone cover

 


VERA GIVEL clutch











LOCATION: Turin

Shirt: MANGANO (Thanks to NO-WORDS)
CROPPED PANTS
Shoes: ANNA F.
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Clutch: VERA GIVEL (Thanks to FAYER COMMUNICATION)
Ring: CAMOMILLA
NailPolish: LANCOME, Vernin in Love (Thanks to LANCOME)
Cover case : IPAINTSTORE (Thanks to NO-WORDS)




You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine