...EVERY GREAT STORY SEEMS TO BEGIN WITH A SNAKE...

by - dicembre 01, 2016



Hi to everyone!!!
Today I' ll be going through some amazing pics in which I wear an original K-Way while the most notable detail is this special earring that BLUE SPIRIT gave me!
The custom K-Way is from BORELLO Torino, an important fur atelier in Turin, I showed some fur jacket on my old post (HERE), I love every Borello fir coats and I'm always happy to wear them!

Btw Today is my first time in BLUE SPIRIT!
I chose this snake earring because i like so much this animal and its line, I think it's perfect with every look, like every BLUESPIRIT collection!
xoxoFrancesca 
















LOCATION: MILAN

I WORE

KWAY W/ BORELLO TORINO
Jeans: SCOTCH&SODA
Shoes: DIVINE FOLLIES
VINTAGE BAG
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT
Earring: BLUE SPIRIT


You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine