...THRIFT SHOP...

by - febbraio 13, 2017

 

Hi to everyone!!!


Today, I though I should to show you one of my favourite  vintage fur coat, with the freezing cold I was lucky to wear this coat!
I combined it with CASADEI boots and a suede dress, personally, I have to say that I was nicely surprised as this old fur coat turned out to be very confortable!

Generally I share trendy clothes and I show you the MUST HAVE, while Today I changed my routine and I posted a vintage fur, I think it'scontinuing, evergreen and timeless item of clothing.
All of us have a vintage mink in our wardrobe, maybe a grandmother gift? Well, wear ii with a casual look, like jeans and white Tshirt, and you will be really COOL!

So, this is the post of today, I hope you enjoy it and wish you all an amazing Monday!
xoxoFrancesca

Follow me on INSTAGRAM 
#lalitrico












LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Vintage Mink: BORELLO TORINO
Dress: SCOTCH&SODA
Boots: CASADEI
Bag: KAVJ
Red LipStick: SISLEY PARIS
Necklace + Ring: UNOde50
Nailpolish: FABY NAILS
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT



Follow me on INSTAGRAM 
#lalitrico







You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine