...FLAMINGO: ANIMAL OF THE YEAR...

by - marzo 20, 2017



Hi to everyone from Turin!!!
I wanted to share with you guys my last LEO'S STUDIO dress, It's one of my favourite brand, in fact I can always find different styles and original pieces like this one, white dress with a lot of pink FLAMINGO printed on it!
The flamigo, for this season, is the MUST HAVE among animals, you can see it everywhere... 
IF YOU HAVEN'T A FLAMINGO, YOU ARE NO ONE!
The original thing for LEO'S STUDIO is realize clothes and accessories with the same prints so you can mixed and combine them together!
In my case, I combined dress with clutch, what do you think?
I hope you like my pics!

xoxoFrancesca








LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Dress; LEO'S STUDIO
Shoes: CASADEI
Fur coat: BORELLO TORINO
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT
Bag: LEO'S STUDIO
NailPolish: FABY NAILS
Necklace: UNOde50

You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine