#MILANOFASHIONWEEK 2nd DAY...

by - marzo 06, 2017

Check me on INSTAGRAM

Hi to everyone!!!
Today I publish my second look for this edition of Fashion Week.
Here, I was during FENDI fashion show  and It was obligatory take pics on street or near the wall :)
This is one of my favourite, pink dress with an original black fur coat.
I love this time of the year because I can experiment with different looks and trends that I don't usually try and this is the funniest week of the year.
I hope you enjoy what I have put together for you and I'll be looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this post :)
xoxoFrancesca












LOCATION: VIA SOLARI, Milano

I WORE

Fur Coat: BORELLO TORINO
Dress: ANNARITA N
Shoes: FENDI
Bag: KAVJ
Necklace: SAVINI JEWELS
Nail polish: FABY NAILS

HAIRSTYLE: LUCIANO COLOMBO
MAKE UP: LANCOME








You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine