...OCCIDENTALISKARMA...

by - giugno 19, 2017

Check me on INSTAGRAM

Hi to everyone!!!

I have been putting some order into my wardrobe, and while I was doing this I realized that the blue colour is very present among my clothes, I choose it very often, and as you can see here, I wore a blue dress in this case too!

In this particular case, I chose the silk jacket from LUIGI VECCIA, that I wore like a dress, with white shorts, you can see a smart look, perfect for a job  and formal day, but at the same time they are pratical and easy to combine into many styles.

What do you think about the bag? I love it, I think it's really original!

I hope you like this post and will be looking forward to hear your thoughts on it!
xoxoFrancesca

















LOCATION: Milan

I WORE

Jacket: LUIGI VECCIA
Shorts: VERTIGE
Shoes: NANDO MUZI
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT
Necklace: UNOde50
Bag: PAOLA BRUNAZZI

BEHIND THE CAMERA: CLAUDIO LAVENIA PH.




















You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine