...PURE HAPPINESS...

by - luglio 28, 2017

CHECK ME ON INSTAGRAM


Hi to everyone!!!

I decided to spent today in one of my favourite places in Turin: QCTERME.
You have already seen pics of it before, and it's a perfect place to relax.
The holiday will start very soon for me, so I decided to prepare my skin to the sun.
I tried new corporal treatment in water, I have fluid retention and my legs suffer a lot.

For this day, I chose to wear LOVEBbyMARA swimwear, really elegance, in fact I found it precious and its elegance caught my eye.
I think that I'll wear this one a lot this summer thanks to its trendy and timeless design.
Choose your LOVEbyMARA here and let me know which is your favourite!

xoxoFrancesca














LOCATION: QCTERME TORINO

I WORE

Swimwear: LOVEbyMARA
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT
Nail polish: LANCOME







You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine