...MUST HAVE: VINTAGE STYLE SHORTS...

by - agosto 16, 2017

CHECK ME on INSTAGRAM

Hi to everyone!!!

I'm so happy to be visit Liguria this holiday again like last year!
Since I got here things have been busy, I have to write posts, take pics and go to the beach...but I love to be busy, my work is my passion, in fact everyone I know calls me WORKAHOLIC... LOL!
When you love what you do, work time is fun time :)

Today was cloudy and I prefer go around to take pics, here it's one of my favourite place for relaxet holiday in which I spent happy moments last year. I woke up early and taking advantage of the beautiful morning light.

I got a beautiful series of shots in MISS SIXTY shorts and YAMAMAY top. The combo is simple and includes a fashion KAPTEN&SON sunglasses, also, I thought it would be nice to put UNOde50 jewelry to give it a better touch of chic style!

Enjoy your day!
xoxoFrancesca







LOCATION: SUMMER2017, #EVERYWHERE

I WORE

Top: YAMAMAY SS2017
Skirt: ICEBERG SS2017
Sunglasses: KAPTEN&SON
Jewelry: UNOde50
Naipolish: FABY

You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine