...RUN ALL OVER THE WORLD...

by - agosto 01, 2017

CHECK ME ON INSTAGRAM
Hi to everybody!!!

Today's pubblication is inspired by DEHA's sporty look!
My title "RUN ALL OVER THE WORLD" is an invitation to push our limits and our uniqueness and make the most out of everithing!

I have always been a sporty girl, I swam for a lot of years and I had competitions, I think sport is really important for us! When I stopped to swim, I decided to introduce regoular workouts to my routine!
In fact, I do workouts at home or outside every other day and I'm really determined!
I bought a complete gym equipment and I have a little gym room in my house, I do aerobic exercises, so I need TRX, ABS whale and the rope. Now, this routine is a part of my day!

Another important thing during my workouts is the look! I want to be confy with the right shoes and sportwear while I do my exercises, but at the same time to be fashion.
So I choose DEHA, I think it's a great sporty brand with a trendy design!
For my running routine I wear obviousy a DEHA look , and for my YOGA mat I use LESARA backpack with an amazing and colourful unicorn...the SUMMER 2017 MUST HAVE!

What do you think?
xoxoFrancesca







LOCATION: MILAN

I WORE

Total look + YOGA mat: DEHA SS 2017
Shoes: NIKE
Sunglasses: HAWKERS
Watch: TOOLATE
Backpack: LESARA


BEHIND THE CAMERA GIULIA COLOMBO PH.
thanks to NO_WORDS

You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine