...SALINA DI MARSALA...

by - agosto 28, 2011




Hi to everyone!!!
Here I was in Marsala, I visited the saltpan with its windmils...I watched an amazing sunset with my boyfriend!
Do you like my outfit? I created the pants as beachrobe and this beach towel! I had this linen fabric, made in india!
It's a heavy linen, so I cut it and I did the fringes!
It's fantastic as beach towel!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Qui ero a Marsala, a visitare le saline con i suoi mulini...ho assistito ad un bellissimo tramonto insieme al mio ragazzo!
Vi piace il mio outfit?I pantaloni  come copricostume li ho creati io, e il telo mare è una mia idea...avevo nel baule delle stoffe uno scampolo di lino, made in India!
E' un lino spesso e troppo colorato così l'ho ritagliato bene e ho fatto le frange!
Come telo mare è ideale!
xoxoFrancesca











Beach: H&M
Pant hand made
 Vintage necklace
Nailpolish: ESSENCE
Beach towel hand made


 

You May Also Like

15 commenti

Pagine