...LA NUIT PARISIENNE IN TURIN...

by - aprile 15, 2012



Hi to everyone!!!
It has rained for some day and I was lucky becuase I took photo with a ray of sunshine among the clouds.
They are a lot of tulips in the background and they are my favourite flowers.
The wool  "coat" is a new entry!
LA NUIT PARISIENNE gave me it some month ago, but  the temperature was rising so I couldn't wear it.
Anyway, the weather was bad last week and it was perfect!
I chose to wear it like a coat with my belt.
It looks like a kimono!
What do you think about?
I felt in love with it the moment I received it!
It is an original and smart closet, It's perfect foe every look!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
E' da qualche giorno che piove ma sono riuscita a scattare ugualmente delle foto con un raggio di sole tra i nuvoloni.
Come sfondo ci sono dei tulipani rosa, i miei fiori preferiti.
Novità di questo mio outfit è il "cappotto" che ho indossato.
Questo kimono mi è stato inviato da "LA NUIT PARISIENNE"qualche mesetto fa, essendo di lana non sono riuscita ad indossarlo data la Primavera anticipata che ha innalzato le temperature.
Ma per questa settimana è stato perfetto!Ho scelto di indossarlo come soprabito allacciato con una mia cintura, in origine ha una fascia di lana proprio mo'di kimono.
Che ne pensate?
Appena l'ho ricevuto me ne sono innamorata, è un capo d'abbigliamento originale ed elegante, ideale per ogni look!
xoxoFrancesca












LOCATION: TORINO

I WORE:

Dress: ZARA
Coat: LA NUIT PARISIENNE (Thanks to 00191)
Panty hose: PHILIPPE MATIGNON
Shoes: MAURO LEONE
Belt: FABRIZIO MANCINI (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Bag: DIESEL LOVERDOSE ( Thanks to Diesel fragrances)
Necklace: LUNA by OLDANI ( Thanks to Luna by Oldani)
Nail polish: CHANEL "ROUGE CARAT" (Thanks to Chanel)

 

You May Also Like

10 commenti

Pagine