...DURING THE SUNSET...

by - ottobre 05, 2012







Hi to everyone!!!
I wore this dress at Furla press day.
I show you it  with attention to details and in another style!
I wore my studs bikers in a afternoon walk.
Which style do you like?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Questo vestito è quello che ho indossato durante il press day di Furla.
Volevo mostrarvelo più nel dettaglio e sotto un 'altra versione.
In questo outfit l'ho abbinato ai miei bikers borchiati!
Quale versione vi piace di più?
xoxoFrancesca 

















LOCATION: PIAZZA DUOMO, Turin

I WORE

Dress: JO NO FUI (Thanks to JO NO FUI)
Bag:MOSCHINO
Bikers: HTC
Necklace and ring: LUNA by OLDANI (Thanks to Luna by Oldani)
Nail polish: GRAPHITE CHANEL (Thanks to Chanel)


BEHIND THE CAMERA: INGRID

You May Also Like

9 commenti

Pagine