...BLUE FUR JACKET...

by - gennaio 21, 2013



Hi to everyone!!!
I realized a shooting last week that I'm  showing you now!
The beautiful and original blue Pinko fur jacket was to the focus of attention about this shooting, do you like it?
I wore it on my past post, I combined it with a casual look, this time with a vintage black smart dress.
Stairways, wrought iron and briks gave a chic touch to the location.
xoxoFrancesca

Buon inizio settimana a tutti!!!
Il post di oggi riguarda uno shooting fotografico realizzato la settimana scorsa.
Al centro del servizio c'era il bellissimo ed originale pellicciotto blu di Pinko...Vi piace?
L'avevo già indossato in un precedente post, ma con un look sbarazzino, questa volta l'ho abbinato ad un vestito nero vintage!
Scale, ferro battutto e mattoni danno un tocco elegante alla location.
xoxoFrancesca




















LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

VINTAGE DRESS
Fur Jacket: PINKO A/I 2012 (Thanks to PINKO)
Shoes: JEFFREY CAMPBELL
Clutch: FRUSCIO (Thanks to FRUSCIO)
Necklace & ring: LUNA by OLDANI (Thanks to LUNA by OLDANI)
Nail polish: VERNIS in LOVE LANCOME (Thanks to LANCOME)

PH: CHIARA GIRIVETTO  ( THE FASHION SUBURBS)

You May Also Like

1 commenti

Pagine