...I'M WAITING FOR YOU...

by - ottobre 28, 2014

PICTURES by TOCOOL

Ho to everyone!!!
When I have to wear, I look out the window and choose the outfit!
Sunny and winter day alternate so it's difficult decide ahead for time!
In fact, I chose this look depending of a bright day.
Yellow Candy bag and sunglasses, with mirror lens, give an idea of Summer, they don't?
I need of  holiday!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Oramai prima di uscire da casa guardo fuori dalla finestra, osservo il tempo e decido cosa indossare!
Si alternano giornate di sole ed altre invernali e cupe.
Ho scelto, quindi, questo look in funzione della giornata soleggiata!
Candy bag in spalla ed occhiali gialli con lenti a specchio, non fanno già estate?
Forse sarò io che non vedo l'ora di andare di nuovo vacanza!
xoxoFrancesca


























LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Cardigan: DONDUP
Dress: ZARA
Belt: FENDI
Bag: FURLA S/S 2013 (Thanks to FURLA)
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT S/S 2013 (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Ankle boots: ASH 
Nail polish: L'OREAL (Thanks to L'OREAL)

BEHIND CAMERA: TOCOOL by MARTA

You May Also Like

9 commenti

Pagine