...SHOPPING DAY...

by - giugno 04, 2013


Hi to everyone!!!
I always go to Milan if I have to go shopping!
I buy a lot of clothes, shoes, bags... because I like all things in Milan.
I had coffee break at Rinascente bar, there is an amazing terrace with a breathless landscape.
I'll show you my last purchases very soon!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Quando si tratta di fare shopping, non posso non andare a Milano!
Trovo sempre tutto quello che mi serve, e forse anche di più...
Tra un negozio e l'altro ho fatto una pausa al bar della Rinascente, la sua terrazza lascia sempre senza fiato!
Presto vi mostrerò gli ultimi acquisti!!!
xoxoFrancesca 








LOCATION: Milan

I WORE

Jacket: PINKO (Thanks to PINKO)
Jeggins: ABERCROMBIE
Shoes: SUPERGA
Foulard: ALEXANDER McQUEEN
Bag: LOUIS VUITTON


You May Also Like

16 commenti

Pagine