...LIFE IS A FLOWER...

by - marzo 24, 2015

PICTURES by RBFotografia
Ho to everyone!!!
Here I'm in my favourite place of Turin!
You can see an amazing landscape here,: the hill, the river and the old town.
I took a lot of pictures  during an afternoon walk.
Today, I show you the FabbricaTorino sunglasses, they are a new entry amog my collaborations.
Fabbrica Torino is a new piemontese brand, I chose this model because  it's perfect with the outfit of Today,but I'll show you a lot of other models very soon!
What do you think about my SALAR maxi clutch?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Eccomi nel mio posticino preferito di Torino,
da qui si può ammirare tutta la città, dalla collina al fiume alla zona vecchia della città.
Durante una passeggiata  ho colto l'occasione di fare qualche foto,
tanto per cambiare!!
Oggi vi mostrò la new entry tra le mie collaborazioni: FabbricaTorino, il nuovo brand piemontese di occhiali, a breve vi mostrerò altri modelli, per questo outfit ho scelto questo che si abbina perfettamente ai colori del Look di oggi.
Cosa pensate della maxi clutch di SALAR? Io semplicemente l'adoro!
xoxoFrancesca

















CAROLINA WYSER pants




SALAR bag



FABBRICATORINO sunglasses



LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Jacket: PINKO old colletion (Thanks to PINKO)
Top: BALMAIN
Jeans: CAROLINA WYSER S/S 2014 (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Bag: SALAR S/S 2014 (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Sunglasses: FABBRICATORINO S/S 2014 (Thanks to FABBRICATORINO)
Shoes: JEFFREY CAMPBELL
Bracelets: MALIPARMI

BEHIND THE CAMERA RBFotografia

You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine