...SILVER SHIKI DRESS...

by - maggio 13, 2015


Hi to everyone!!!
I thank to SHIKI  for the silver dress because It made glaring this sunny day with also to MIKYRI bracelet with its swarovsky precious stones.
What do you think about I-I sunglasses?
I love them!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Ringrazio SHIKI per avermi dato la possibilità di indossare questo abito,
che, durante una giornata così soleggiata, ha reso tutto ancora più luminoso, grazie anche alla presenza del braccialetto MIKYRI impreziosito da swarovsky.
Cosa ne pensate degli occhiali I-I? Io li trovo a dir poco fantastici!
xoxoFrancesca





MIKYRI bracelet


ITALIA-INDEPENDENT sunglasses







WHITEin8 bag



 LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Dress: SHIKI (Thanks to SHIKI)
Shoes: HTC
Bag: WHITEin8 (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Bracelet: MIKYRI (Thanks to S2BPRESS)


THANKS TO SHIKI
look here







You May Also Like

1 commenti

Pagine