...#2BEFABISINPORTOCERVOAGAIN...

by - settembre 06, 2014


Hi to everyone!!!
My holiday will finish shortly, but it's Summer Porto Cervo again.
I woke up early this morning, I had breakfast and I went around the desert Porto Cervo roads.
I chose to wear silk top and OTTOd'AME pants, I decided to wear very confortable today!
Do you like my look?
xoxoFrancesca


Ciao a tutti!!!
Ancora pochi giorni e le mie vacanze si concluderanno, anche se qui a Porto Cervo non sembrano smettere mai!
Stamattina sveglia presto per andare a fare colazione nella mitica piazzetta e fare una passeggiata tra le vie, oramai semi deserte.
Ho scelto di indossare un top di seta ed i pantaloni di OTTOd'AME, diciamo che non mi sono fatta mancare la comodità.
Vi piace il look scelto?
xoxoFrancesca














LOCATION: PORTO CERVO, Sardinia

I WORE

SILK TOP
Pants: OTTOD'AME (Thanks to DOMINGO COMMUNICATION)
Shoes: ASH
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Bag: CAMPOMAGGI (Thanks to DOMINGO COMMUNICATION)
Bracelets: MALIPARMI
Panama hat: TACCHINO
Nailpolish: LANCOME SUMMER LIMITED EDITION (Thanks to LANCOME)

You May Also Like

1 commenti

Pagine