...HERE FOR YOU...

by - gennaio 07, 2016


Hi to everyone!!!
I chose this look starting 2016.
You think I'm crazy because I wore a shirt and open toe during winter,
but it's Spring in these days!
My style is always colourful, who follows me knows it,
but I opened the wardrobe Today and I made this outfit choosing KATE pants,
It was love at first sight!
I mixed them with VIKTOR&ROLF shirt adorned by flower collar and PINKO leather jacket for a casual touch.
In the end I can't do without VERA GIVEL pochette, always with me!
Do you like it?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Ed io inizio il 2016 con questo look,
spero non stiate pensando che sia una squilibrata se in pieno inverno indosso una camicia smanicata
e delle open toe,
ma in questi giorni si respira già aria di Primavera.
Normalmente il mio stile è più colorato, e chi mi segue da sempre lo sa benissimo,
ma oggi ho aperto l'armadio ed ho creato l'outfit partendo da questi pantaloni firmati KATE,
è stato amore a prima vista!
Li ho abbinati a questa camicetta in rasatello con un colletto pieno di rose in tessuto ed al giubotto di pelle PINKO, per spezzare ed avere un tocco più casual.
Non poteva mancare la pochette di VERA GIVEL come negli ultimi look.
Vi piace?
xoxoFrancesca













LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Shirt: VIKTOR&ROLF
Pants: KATE (Thanks to NO-WORDS)
Shoes: JEFFREY CAMPBELL
Bag: VERA GIVEL (Thanks to FAYER COMMUNICATION)
Ring: CAMOMILLA
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
NailPolish: LANCOME, Vernis in Love (Thanks to LANCOME)



You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine