...PLEASE DON'T STOP THE MUSIC...

by - settembre 05, 2016


Hi to everyone!!!
My holiday is finished and I restart to work really hard!
News...I'll live in Milan definitely since october after Fashion Week...I can't wait to move there!
I love this city and I'm so happy to have a change of scenary, I don't know how many time I have to stay in Milan but, although it is my second city and I know it like a back of my hand, it will be a different thing live it every day!
Btw I finished my long holiday in relax listening all summer hit at full blast!
stay tuned about my move!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!
Anche per quest'anno le mie vacanze sono terminate, ed io riparto col solito ritmo sfrenato!
Grandi novità da settembre, perchè subito dopo la Fashion Week, mi trasferirò definitivamente a Milano, non vedo assolutamente l'ora, adoro questa città e sono felice di cambiare aria per un po' di tempo, non so ancora per quanto ma, nonostante Milano sia la mia seconda città e la conosca come le mie tasche, viverla tutti i giorni sarà tutta un'altra musica.
E a proposito di musica, ho terminato la mia lunga vacanza, rilassandomi un po' seduta ed un po' sdraiata su questo coloratissimo tavolo ascoltando tutti i tormentoni di questa estate a tutto volume!
xoxoFrancesca











I WORE

Bikini: YAMAMAY S/S2016/2017
Shirt: SCOTCH&SODA OFFICIAL S/S 2016/2017
Headphones: FRENDS 
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT 

BEHIND THE CAMERA ALESSANDRO ALTAVILLA ph.

You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine