...FUR IS GLAMOROUS...

by - novembre 17, 2016


Hi to everyone!!!
how is your week going? I've been keeping busy these past few days, in fact I've been working for a project.
Btw, today I'll talk about various items that I deem essential for this fall!

1- Fur Gilet: the fur is really trendy  
I went to BORELLO TORINO for a fur coat, but as soon as I saw this gilet in this colour I felt in love with it, and I chose this model at the beginning of this season!
The model is particoular, it's a simple fur circle but when you wear it the effect is resounding!
Borello Torino, is a fur atelier in Turin, and I cooperate a lot whit it in fact you could see other model from my last post (HERE).




2- SKIRT: the skirt is a basic piece of clothing any time of year.
I'll make the most use of them from spring to autumn, because in winter I prefer pants and jeans!
The one  you see here is from LOREDANA ROCCASALVA, it's in neoprene with an amazing fit!


3- CASADEI boots: Booties can be an ideal choice for this look, aggressive and chic at the same time! For this season they are super trendy and I'm so happy that Casadei proposed this waterproof boot while we are used to see high heels among Casadei collections! (Here other Casadei model)



4- JEWELS: When it comes from jewelry, there are thousands of options, but in this time I'm obsessing about UNODE50, a Spanish jewelry brand.
Every piece is unique and creative, designed to reflect exclusivity, I'm in love with it.
You could see here other model!




LOCATION: TURIN

I WORE

Fur Gilet: BORELLO TORINO
Skirt: DESIGUAL
Skirt: LOREDANA ROCCASALVA F/W 2016/2017
Boots: CASADEI F/W 2016/2017
Clutch: VERA GIVEL
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT
Necklace: UNODE50






You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine