...#MILANOFASHIONWEEK 4th DAY...

by - marzo 13, 2017

Check me in INSTAGRAM 
Hi to everyone!!!
I wore this look for LEITMOTIV fashion show, in fact the long skirt is from LEITMOTIV SS2017 collection, I combined it with my lace bra with a yellow fur gilet on it!
It was hot, so I could mix it in this way!
I was really colourful, but it's a typical of LEITMOTIV, and I was happy to take part in this runway!
I fall in love with all their collections, I love them dresses, skirts, jackets... they are like a colour explosion in which everything works really well together!
What do you think about it?
xoxoFrancesca















LOCATION: MILAN

I WORE

Fur Coat: BORELLO TORINO
Skirt: LEITMOTIV
Necklace: SAVINI JEWELS
Shoes: ARNAA
Bag: FRANCESCA CASTAGNACCI
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT
Lipstick: SISLEY PARIS
Nailpolish: FABY NAILS




You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine